Compete for audience share in regions anchored by major world cities playing a Tribune of the people.
Please read the GENERAL DISCLAIMER below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lessee obtains the screening right for Lessee’s produced scenes to screen as Tribune scenes in the area of the chosen city in screenings of The Mirror Empire Social Show, Chapter One (each screening a “Production”) authorized by the Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”), subject to the following conditions, limitations and restrictions:
- Screening Right is shared with all other purchasers of screening right shares in the same metro-based region. Screening Right is for all Tribunes scenes in the Chapter One series, for the metropolitan area of screening territory first leased, and such area must be the location of principal photography. Screening Area will extend to boundaries of other metropolitan areas. Area of screening will be determined by dividing number of shares leased in the metro area divided by number of shares purchased by Lessee. Boundaries shall be determined by the Company. Lessee may purchase multiple screening right shares within any region.
- Lessee must upload acceptable, produced versions of all scenes within one year from date of purchase. Failure to do so will result in termination of leased screening right and such right will be be sold without refund to original Lessee.
- Lessee may transfer screening rights with payment to the Company of 50% (Fifty Percent) of all revenues effecting such sale or transfer.
- Lessee may upload a new scene to its scene slots, to replace a previously uploaded scene, as often as the Company permits. Combined scene lengths must not exceed the original total length of the scene sequence unless otherwise permitted by the Company.
- All scene submissions are subject to approval by the Company. In the case of multiple rejections, acts of bad faith, or any adverse action by Lessee, as determined by the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate Lessee’s lease without refund, and release the affected screening right. Lessee agrees to hold the Company harmless in this regard. The Company agrees that screening approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- The Company reserves the right to screen a placeholder scene in the slot space reserved for any scene in any Production, leased or not leased, before a submission is received and approved for screening.
- Lessee is notified that depictions of violence, distribution of misinformation, organization of sedition or any unlawful activities will be grounds for rejection of scene submissions and possible termination of lease. Lessee agrees that it and its employees and contractors and all personnel engaged in the photographing and production of scenes shall not engage in violence; that violence and the use of weapons shall not be photographed; and that no weapons shall be allowed upon the set or any location of photography or production. Lessee further agrees that all references to violence shall be oblique only, scripted as to be visualized by the viewers in imagination only and will not be depicted on-screen. Lessee agrees to hold harmless the Company and any of its associates or assigns for any harm or damages incurred during photography or production of scenes.
- Editors may arrange the scenes submitted by Lessee in any novel way for screening a Production.
- Lessee releases all photography, images, likenesses of all actors and all distribution rights to the Company to use as it sees fit. Lessee agrees to secure such rights as necessary for screening of Lessee’s scenes within a Production.
- Lessee must be a natural person. Lessee may lease multiple shares if inventory permits.
- Lease is for Chapter One of the Mirror Empire Social Show only.
The Mirror Empire project (the “Project”) is a tentative proposition with risk involved for everyone who participates. The envisioned outcome is a participatory movie that screens in customized versions. To enable such screenings new technology must be made operative. Such technology is believed to be within the reach of current capabilities but has not yet been deployed in a coordinated manner as envisioned herein. Until such time, screenings of produced and uploaded scenes will be limited to a website, or possibly other applications, and may not be easily presentable as full productions; in addition, no promise is made as to the continuance of the project; furthermore, new ways of viewing and utilizing scenes and sequences may evolve. The Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”) intends to realize and aid, as much as is reasonable and possible, the creative possibilities inherent in the Project. However, no promises can be reasonably made at this time as to outcomes, and all who participate in the Project, whether as an individual or company, as leaseholder, investor, creator, promoter, actor or any other personnel or entity engaged in any way with the Project (each and every, singly and collectively a “Participant”), is hereby made aware that any investment of effort, finance, emotion or any other consideration or thing of value is at risk. Each Participant agrees to hold the Company harmless with regard to any and all risk, harm, or loss; such risk to include any failure and consequence of such failure to realize an envisioned outcome, real or imagined.