SCENES 5.1 – 5.7 ROVING SCREENING RIGHT SHARE

$10,000.00

Scenes 5.1 – 5.7

100 in stock

SKU: Mirror Empire Chapter One Edition 1 Scenes 5.1-5.7 Category:

Description

Please read the General Disclaimer below.

Lease a share of the roving screening right FOR SCENE SLOTS 5.1  THROUGH 5.7 for insertion into roving area screenings as described below, and send the produced version of your scenes to upload@mirrorempire.com.

When the technology is deployed your scenes will appear in their designated slots in all screenings nearest the current location (at time of screening) of the actress who plays the protagonist (Queen/Empress or Queen/Empress-candidate) at the time of screening.

Screening share shall be in competition with other shares. Screening areas shall be calculated with a function determined by the Company, with the area of potential viewers accruing to a specific share pro rata to the number of shares leased, divided by world population but subject to the following: If an actress is selected, or wins the right, to appear in SCENE 5.8 (that is, the screening right for such scene), and who also shall also appear in her own Scenes 5.1-5.7, shall be apportioned 60% (Sixty percent) of all screenings throughout the world of all Scenes 5.1-5.7, with all other actress’ scenes dividing the remaining 40% (Forty percent) of the world population. Her scenes, as leased by Lessee of Scene Slot 5.8, shall also appear on a roving basis within all screenings nearest her at the time of screening.

Lessee must be a natural person. Only one share may be leased by a single Lessee. Each share covers all 7 (Seven) scene slots. Scene length must adhere to the original unless authorized otherwise by the Company.

Lease payments are non-refundable. Lease is for one year only. Lessee is allowed one submission per scene slot per month, with the first scene adhering to the script provided by the Company.

Lease may be re-sold or subleased with a 10% (Ten Percent) commission to the Company. In such case a new actress playing the role of Queen/Empress or Queen/Empress candidate may be introduced.

Lessee agrees to register the location of the ACTUAL INDIVIDUAL who plays the part of the queen/empress or queen/empress candidate for as long as the individual wishes to participate. If restricted by governing law, humanitarian or other considerations, lease may be terminated and lease rights re-leased. Lease payments will remain non-refundable in such case.

All scenes submissions are subject to approval by the Company. The Company reserves the right to screen its own or any other produced scene in the slot space of a leased scene slot before a submission is received and approved. The Company agrees that approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.

GENERAL DISCLAIMER

The Mirror Empire project is a tentative proposition with risk involved for everyone who participates. The envisioned outcome is a participatory movie that screens in customized versions, to include localized and regionalized content, with each screening. To enable these screenings an editing and screening engine that takes into account the location of each screening and has the ability to insert scenes into an overall production must be brought online and made operative. Such technology is believed to be well within the reach of current capabilities but has not yet been produced. Until such time, screenings of produced and uploaded scenes meant for specific scene slots will be limited to a website application to the extent possible and will not be easily presentable on-demand as full productions. Lessees of the screening rights or shares of screening rights are made aware that this is the first of this type of venture and each is shouldering the risk and burden of a pioneer. The Mirror Empire Company will act in good faith to realize the full creative possibilities inherent in this project as envisioned, and to promote and integrate the creative products of its participants. However, no promises can be reasonably made at this time as to ultimate outcomes. The limits on the numbers of Lessees for each scene will be adhered to, however, to inasmuch as possible safeguard and make valuable the investment of each Lessee as to any possible return whether monetary or in the form of influence or creative expression, though none is guaranteed.