Buy more shares to make your scene appear in a wider area.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read the GENERAL DISCLAIMER below.
DESCRIPTION OF RIGHT AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT
(Note: This purchase (of lease rights) applies only to the single “People” scene described in the title.) With each individual payment Lessee obtains 1 (One) share of the localized screening right for Lessee’s produced scene to screen in the designated People scene slot within screenings of The Mirror Empire Social Show, Chapter One (the “Show”) (each screening a “Production”) authorized by the Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”), subject to the following conditions, limitations and restrictions:
- Right is to be exercised in localized, geographical competition with all other Lessees of shares of localized screening rights for this scene. “Share” or “shares” refers to audience share, which shall be apportioned among all shares geographically according to the number of potential viewers nearest the photography location submitted by each lessee, with the number of potential viewers apportioned to each share determined by dividing the number of shares sold worldwide by total world population, and with viewing area determined according to a function determined by the Company. Lessee may purchase multiple shares for the same scene at the same location.
- Lessee may upload only one scene per scene slot leased. A new scene may be uploaded to a leased scene slot, to replace a previously uploaded scene, with a new payment equivalent to the first, subject to Paragraph 3. Location must stay fixed. Overall scene length must not exceed the original total length of the scene sequence unless otherwise permitted by the Company.
- Continuing lease payments will be adjusted according to the US Government Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) if in U.S. dollars, or other inflation-related index if transacted in another currency, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Editors may arrange the scenes submitted by Lessee in any novel way for screening a Production.
- Lessee releases all photography, images, likenesses of all actors and all distribution rights to the Company to use as it sees fit. Lessee agrees to secure such rights as necessary for screening of Lessee’s scenes within a Production.
- Lessee must be a natural person. Lessee may lease multiple shares if inventory permits.
- Lessee may transfer screening rights to a natural person with payment to the Company of 10% (Ten Percent) of gross payment concerning or effectuating such transfer.
- Lease applies to Chapter One of the Mirror Empire Social Show.
All scene submissions are subject to approval by the Company. In the case of an original rejected scene Lessee may be allowed, at the sole discretion of the Company, an additional scene upload free of charge. Subsequent rejections may result in Lessee’s lease right being suspended, to be reinstated only at terms acceptable to the Company. In the case of multiple rejections, acts of bad faith, or any adverse action by Lessee, as determined by the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate Lessee’s lease without refund and release the affected screening right share. Lessee agrees to hold the Company harmless in this regard. The Company agrees that screening approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- The general rule describing the morality portrayed by protagonists in the Show is: “Everyone counts; everyone counts equally; and everyone counts equally today.”
- The Company may demand adherence by any lessees of People scenes to the supervision and approval of an assigned Tribune, when such is placed in a supervisory position by the Company over People lease holders.
- The Company furthermore reserves the right to screen a placeholder scene in the slot space reserved for any scene in any Production, leased or not leased, before a submission is received and approved for screening.
- Lessee is notified that depictions of violence, distribution of misinformation, organization of sedition or any unlawful activities will be grounds for rejection of scene submissions and possible termination of lease. Lessee agrees that it and its employees and contractors and all personnel engaged in the photographing and production of scenes shall not engage in violence; that violence and the use of weapons shall not be photographed; and that no weapons shall be allowed upon the set or any location of photography or production. Lessee further agrees that all references to violence shall be oblique only, scripted as to be visualized by the viewers in imagination only and will not be depicted on-screen. Lessee agrees to hold harmless the Company and any of its associates or assigns for any harm or damages incurred during photography or production of scenes.
The Mirror Empire Social Show project is a tentative proposition. The envisioned outcome is a participatory movie that screens in customized versions, to include customized content, with each screening. To enable these screenings an editing and screening engine that takes into account the location of each screening and has the ability to insert scenes into an overall production must be brought online and made operative. Such technology is believed to be well within the reach of current capabilities but has not yet been made operational. Until such time, screenings of produced and uploaded scenes meant for specific scene slots may be limited to a website and will not be easily presentable on-demand within fully produced releases. Lessees of the screening rights or shares of screening rights are made aware that this is the first of this type of venture and each is shouldering the risk and burden of a pioneer. The Mirror Empire Company (“Company”) agrees to act in good faith to realize the full creative possibilities inherent in this project as envisioned, and to promote and integrate the creative products of its participants. However, no promises can be reasonably made at this time as to ultimate outcomes, and the Company must reserve to itself the right to change terms and conditions as it sees fit . The limits on the numbers of Lessees for each scene will be adhered to, however, to inasmuch as possible safeguard and make valuable the investment of each Lessee as to any possible return whether monetary or in the form of influence or creative expression, though none is guaranteed. All prices are subject to change.