Buy more shares to make your scene appear in a wider area.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read the GENERAL DISCLAIMER below.
DESCRIPTION OF RIGHT AND TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
(Note: This purchase (of lease rights) applies only to the single “People” scene described in the title.) With each individual payment Lessee obtains 1 (One) share of the localized screening right for Lessee’s produced scene to screen in the designated People scene slot within screenings of The Mirror Empire Social Show, Chapter One (the “Show”) (each screening a “Production”) authorized by the Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”), subject to the following conditions, limitations and restrictions:
- Scene will screen in the local area registered, which area will be determined in geographical competition with all other Lessees of shares of localized screening rights for this scene.
- “Share” or “shares” refers to audience share, which shall be apportioned among all shares geographically according to the number of potential viewers nearest the registered photography location submitted by each lessee, with the number of potential viewers apportioned to each share determined by dividing the number of shares sold as leased rights worldwide by total world population, and with viewing area determined locally according to a function determined by the Company.
- Lessee may purchase multiple shares for the same scene at the same location.
- Lessee may upload only one scene per scene slot leased.
- A new scene may be uploaded to a leased scene slot to replace a previously uploaded scene with permission from the Company, as often as the Company permits.
- Screening area for purchased shares subject to lease will remain fixed.
- Overall scene length must not exceed the original scripted scene length unless permitted otherwise by the Company.
- Editors may arrange the scenes submitted by Lessee within a Production in any novel way for any screening of a Production.
- Lessee releases all photography, images, likenesses of all actors and all distribution rights to the Company to use as it sees fit. Lessee agrees to secure such rights as necessary for screening of Lessee’s scenes within a Production.
- Lessee must be a natural person.
- Lessee may transfer screening rights to a natural person with payment to the Company of 50% (Fifty Percent) of gross payment concerning or effectuating such transfer.
- Lease applies to Chapter One of the Mirror Empire Social Show in perpetuity.
All scene submissions are subject to approval by the Company. In the case of an original rejected scene Lessee may be allowed, at the sole discretion of the Company, an additional scene upload free of charge. Subsequent rejections may result in Lessee’s lease right being suspended, to be reinstated only at terms acceptable to the Company. In the case of multiple rejections, acts of bad faith, or any adverse action by Lessee, as determined by the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate Lessee’s lease without refund and release the affected screening right share. Lessee agrees to hold the Company harmless in this regard. The Company agrees that screening approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- The general rule describing the morality portrayed by protagonists in the Show is: “Everyone counts; everyone counts equally; and everyone counts equally today.”
- The Company may demand adherence by any lessees of People scenes to the supervision and approval of an assigned Tribune and/or Praetor, when any such is placed in a supervisory position by the Company over People lease holders.
- The Company furthermore reserves the right to screen a placeholder scene in the slot space reserved for any scene in any Production, leased or not leased, before a submission is received and approved for screening.
- Lessee is notified that depictions of violence, distribution of misinformation, organization of sedition or any unlawful activities will be grounds for rejection of scene submissions and possible termination of lease. Lessee agrees that it and its employees and contractors and all personnel engaged in the photographing and production of scenes shall not engage in violence; that violence and the use of weapons shall not be photographed; and that no weapons shall be allowed upon the set or any location of photography or production. Lessee further agrees that all references to violence shall be oblique only, scripted as to be visualized by the viewers in imagination only and will not be depicted on-screen. Lessee agrees to hold harmless the Company and any of its associates or assigns for any harm or damages incurred during photography or production of scenes.
The Mirror Empire project (the “Project”) is a tentative proposition with risk involved for everyone who participates. The envisioned outcome is a participatory movie that screens in customized versions. To enable such screenings new technology must be made operative. Such technology is believed to be within the reach of current capabilities but has not yet been deployed in a coordinated manner as envisioned herein. Until such time, screenings of produced and uploaded scenes will be limited to a website, or possibly other applications, and may not be easily presentable as full productions; in addition, no promise is made as to the continuance of the project; furthermore, new ways of viewing and utilizing scenes and sequences may evolve. The Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”) intends to realize and aid, as much as is reasonable and possible, the creative possibilities inherent in the Project. However, no promises can be reasonably made at this time as to outcomes, and all who participate in the Project, whether as an individual or company, as leaseholder, investor, creator, promoter, actor or any other personnel or entity engaged in any way with the Project (each and every, singly and collectively a “Participant”), is hereby made aware that any investment of effort, finance, emotion or any other consideration or thing of value is at risk. Each Participant agrees to hold the Company harmless with regard to any and all risk, harm, or loss; such risk to include any failure and consequence of such failure to realize an envisioned outcome, real or imagined.