Gain the screening rights for the government reaction plot—for your entire country.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please be sure to read the General Disclaimer below.
This lease is for a national screening right for the Government series of scenes. With your payment you, as “Lessee”, obtain all scene slot screening rights for a single country (nation) from the Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”) for the scene slots designated as GOVERNMENT. Your produced, uploaded and approved scenes will appear within all screenings authorized by the Company within the leased country, except as such rights of screenings are subject to the restrictions, limitations, and rules as stated below:
- Your scene (as Lessee) will screen to all viewers within your chosen country on all screens and devices and at all locations authorized by the Company.
- Lessee’s screening right is perpetual for The Mirror Empire Social Show, Chapter One, unless Lessee’s leased scene slot is leased by a New Lessee, as described below, or otherwise terminated according to any provision below.
- 1 (One) year after the lease payment for your lease rights is received by the Company, Lessee’s leased scene slots will be advertised for lease AGAIN at a new lease price that is 10 (Ten) times the previous lease price. Lessee may opt to renew lease, at the new payment price before public offering at the new price, with notification and payment to the Company. Upon receiving a NEW LEASE PAYMENT from a New Lessee, all New Lessee’s scenes will displace the previous Lessee’s scenes as soon as is practicable after acceptance by the Company of the New Lessee’s scene submissions. This displacement, or, substitution of scenes will apply to all screenings of the Mirror Empire Social Show in the country leased. NOTE: YOU, AS PREVIOUS LESSEE, will receive from the Company a sum equal to 1/2 (One Half) of the new lease payment, should such occur, within 90 (Ninety) days of receipt by the Company of the new lease payment. Such payment is contingent upon good funds being cleared and is subject to cancellation in the case of fraud or malfeasance.
- Lessee may sell or transfer right(s) with payment to the Company of one-half of all revenues effecting such sale or transfer. In such case the provisions of Paragraph 3 shall apply to the new price.
- Original scene submission must follow the script provided. Lessee may submit new scenes with payment per scene equal to one tenth the original lease payment. New scene scripts are at the discretion of the Lessee.
- Lease payments are non-refundable. All scene submissions are subject to approval by the Company. The Company reserves the right to screen a scene in the slot space reserved for any scene in any screening or production, leased or not leased, before a submission is received and approved.
- The Company agrees that screening approval shall not be unreasonably withheld; however, Lessee is notified that depictions of violence, distribution of misinformation, organization of sedition and any other unlawful activities will be grounds for rejection. In addition to these restrictions, the Company reserves the right to reject scenes based on any reasonable criterion or criteria, including shoddy production, technical incompatibility or acts in bad faith by the Lessee. In such case the Company will retain and may exercise its right to screen its own or any other scenes in the scene slot space(s) of Lessee’s leased rights, without compensation to Lessee, and Lessee agrees to hold the Company harmless for any and all actions by the Company, its assigns, agents, subsidiaries, associates, licensees and registrants in this regard.
- Editors, whether authorized as such as characters in the plot, or as authorized employees of the Company, may select to r arrange the scenes submitted by Lessee in any of their own productions or screenings of the Mirror Empire Social Show.
- Lessee agrees that it and its employees and contractors and all personnel engaged in the photographing and production of scenes shall not engage in any violence while so engaged; that violence and the use of weapons shall not be photographed, and that no weapons shall be allowed upon the set or any location of photography or production. Furthermore, that all references to violence shall be oblique only, scripted as to be visualized by the viewers in imagination only and will not be depicted on-screen. Lessee agrees to hold harmless the Company and any of its associates or assigns for any damages incurred during photography or production of any scenes as described herein.
The Mirror Empire project (the “Project”) is a tentative proposition with risk involved for everyone who participates. The envisioned outcome is a participatory movie that screens in customized versions. To enable such screenings new technology must be made operative. Such technology is believed to be within the reach of current capabilities but has not yet been deployed in a coordinated manner as envisioned herein. Until such time, screenings of produced and uploaded scenes will be limited to a website, or possibly other applications, and may not be easily presentable as full productions; in addition, no promise is made as to the continuance of the project; furthermore, new ways of viewing and utilizing scenes and sequences may evolve. The Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”) intends to realize and aid, as much as is reasonable and possible, the creative possibilities inherent in the Project. However, no promises can be reasonably made at this time as to outcomes, and all who participate in the Project, whether as an individual or company, as leaseholder, investor, creator, promoter, actor or any other personnel or entity engaged in any way with the Project (each and every, singly and collectively a “Participant”), is hereby made aware that any investment of effort, finance, emotion or any other consideration or thing of value is at risk. Each Participant agrees to hold the Company harmless with regard to any and all risk, harm, or loss; such risk to include any failure and consequence of such failure to realize an envisioned outcome, real or imagined.