Welcome to the top.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the General Disclaimer below.
- Make your own story and command all others in the Mirror Empire — is that true? And is the empire real?
- PURCHASE OF THIS LEASE RIGHT ENTITLES THE EMPRESS TO PREEMPT CERTAIN PRINCESS SCENES, AS DETERMINED BY THE MIRROR EMPIRE COMPANY (THE “COMPANY”).
- The worldwide screening right for Empress scenes or series is leased to a natural person with the purchase of this screening right lease.
- Plot may be determined by the Empress.
- Lease right may be re-sold with payment to the Company of 50% (Fifty Percent) of any revenues effecting such sale of lease.
- All scenes submissions are subject to approval by the Company. The Company reserves the right to screen its own or any other produced scenes before sufficient submissions are received and approved. The Company agrees that approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- Any subsequent purchase of the Empress lease will put the new leaseholder Empress in competition with the first, on a roving location basis or otherwise as determined by the Company; but in no case shall the new purchase dilute the audience share beyond a pro rata basis per purchase amount of audience share for each Empress.
The Mirror Empire project (the “Project”) is a tentative proposition with risk involved for everyone who participates. The envisioned outcome is a participatory movie that screens in customized versions. To enable such screenings new technology must be made operative. Such technology is believed to be within the reach of current capabilities but has not yet been deployed in a coordinated manner as envisioned herein. Until such time, screenings of produced and uploaded scenes will be limited to a website, or possibly other applications, and may not be easily presentable as full productions; in addition, no promise is made as to the continuance of the project; furthermore, new ways of viewing and utilizing scenes and sequences may evolve. The Mirror Empire Company (the “Company”) intends to realize and aid, as much as is reasonable and possible, the creative possibilities inherent in the Project. However, no promises can be reasonably made at this time as to outcomes, and all who participate in the Project, whether as an individual or company, as leaseholder, investor, creator, promoter, actor or any other personnel or entity engaged in any way with the Project (each and every, singly and collectively a “Participant”), is hereby made aware that any investment of effort, finance, emotion or any other consideration or thing of value is at risk. Each Participant agrees to hold the Company harmless with regard to any and all risk, harm, or loss; such risk to include any failure and consequence of such failure to realize an envisioned outcome, real or imagined.